THIS AND THAT FROM TWO-A-DAYS… Two days after Coach Bob Stoops welcomed suspended receivers Jaz Reynolds and Trey Franks back onto the team, he announced the permanent dismissal of the third receiver who had been suspended during the off-season, Kameel Jackson. When Jackson was suspended for violation of team rules earlier in the summer he responded by posting on Twitter his intention to Texas A&M. Then he changed his mind. Upon further review at the start of preseason camp, coach Bob Stoops decided for whatever reason that Jackson would be the one who had to go. Meanwhile, after only a […]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "Nila Kasatati"
OU vs Texas
Cotton Bowl, Dallas, 11 am October 10, 2015.
About the opponent:Texas comes into the game at 1-4 for the season and 0-2 in Big 12 conference play. The Longhorns were shellacked 50-7 by TCU on Saturday.
Series record: Texas leads the series 60-44-5 since the game was first played in 1900. The Sooners won 31-26 last year. The Longhorns won 36-20 in 2013.
Coach: Charlie Strong is in his second year as Texas coach. His career record is 7-11.
Last season: Texas finished the 2014 regular season with a 6-7 record over all, and 5-4 record in conference. Texas lost to Arkansas in the Texas bowl 31-7.
What you didn't know:Charlie Strong makes $5 million a year salary.
A visual warm up to this week's game in Dallas
Friends don't let friends go to Texas
OU-Texas Week Twitter Posts
- @TRowOU Hush Toby! #BeatTexas 12 hours ago
- RT @OUClubofCO: One of the great experiences in College Football is running out of the Tunnel for OU-Texas in the Real COTTON BOWL https://… 12 hours ago
- Soonerguys heading to Big D. The Huntermobile going south. Boomer! #BeatTexas http://t.co/Sflz8rx0jh 13 hours ago
- The moronic AP writers will probably still rank #Trojans ahead of the #Huskies. #UWvsUSC 23 hours ago
- If USC is such a big-time program, why is their stadium empty? There are more at some high school games. #UWvsUSC Oct 9, 2015
- If the #Trojans throw another pass Sark should be fired. #UWvsUSC Oct 9, 2015
- Dave says #Sooners can't get complacent. #Longhorns are inferior...but..... Worry Meter is HIGH! http://t.co/m426I93uiI #BeatTexas Oct 8, 2015